7/8/13

Recap: Birthday Month


My best friend, Oscar


In front of The Grilled Cheese Spot (wearing my Alexander Wang Kori boots)



Oscar and I at the Alexander Wang store breaking our wallet. 


SoHo (near Rag & Bone and 3.1 Phillip Lim)


YSL Boutique at Bergdorf Goodman


Having coffee and tea at Gene CO-OP's Cafe (inside Barneys)


The view from Barney's New York top floor


Safety precaution!


Photobooth at Uniqlo 


Knights in Shining Armor at The Met


Punk: Chaos to Couture Exhibit; Dolce and Gabbana


Punk: Chaos to Couture; Alexander McQueen, courtesy of Daphne Guiness


Times Square


The Boom Boom Room at The Standard Hotel (bar view)


Leena and I; Birthday girls!


My boyfriend Garrett and I on the dance floor


Oscar, Minh, Bernabe and I 


Garrett, me, Alexia, Sean, Hailey, and Omar


Spinning for my friends


Emily and I venturing in LA


Garrett and I at Anime Expo (Battle Bunny Riven and Debonair Jayce from LoL)


Me (Riven), Garrett (Jayce), Alice (Ahri), Sarah (Morgana), Brian (Jax)


Photo by Game Fob



Hi all, I apologize for being so MIA! It's been a hectic month for me and I haven't had the time to do any blog posts. Oscar and I went to New York for a week, Leena and I had our birthday party at Access Group Media with 100+ attendees, and my boyfriend and I had to build/make our costumes for Anime Expo (yes, I'm a nerd). On top of all of that, I had to work at Vince and SocialBliss. CRAZY. I should have my normal schedule now, so I will soon post up more blog posts of my outfits. Here are some pictures from New York, my birthday party, and Anime Expo.

What a great birthday month, thanks guys for reading my posts!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! you look like you had SO much fun! I would love to visit New York one day, it looks beautiful from what I've seen in your pictures. I love your anime expo costume as well, you and your bf are too cute!

    GREAT post! :)

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast! You should definitely go to New York, it's so different from here and quite the experience. And thank you, you're so sweet! Wish I got to see you at work more often.

      xo,
      Anna

      Delete