6/12/13

3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2014











I am so excited Phillip Lim won the CFDA Award for the second time this year. His hard work speaks through his brand. His Resort 2014 collection screams out youth and maturity, edge, versatile and contemporary. I feel like anyone and everyone can wear this collection. His play on colors are spot on. I love how he incorporated soft toned colors like the nude and robin blue, with the bright orange, purple, and black. I'm becoming more obsessed with this collection the more I look at it. Gotta get my hands on a few outfits!


1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I just wish that I could have that entire collection, it's so versatile but completely wearable. I love Phillip Lim :)

    So glad I found your blog, love it!

    http://confessionsofafactorygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete