7/16/13

What's On My Face


Hello! So I've been getting a lot of requests on what I use on my skin and how my face is so flawless. I don't really have any secrets or fancy ways of how to keep my skin clean. In the mornings, I like to exfoliate with Dior's Instant Gentle Exfoliate (all skin types). I hear it's bad to exfoliate every day but I do it anyway. At night, I wash my face with La Mer's cleansing foam. It's expensive but well worth it! As for makeup, it's important to me that I stick with one brand. In the video above are the makeup products I use on a daily basis. Below are my personal reviews of the products. The products may or may not work for everyone though!

1) Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation - I absolutely love this foundation. It's smooth and silky; makes your skin extra nice! For a normal skin type like me, it doesn't look dry or wet on. It's the perfect median. This foundation gives you full coverage and lasts all day.

2) Laura Mercier's Brow Liner in Blonde - The formula in this pencil changed. It went from an ashy, dry pencil to a waxy, wet pencil. At first I was not a fan of the new formula, but I ended up liking it. The wax controls my brow hairs and keeps it in place. I don't even have to use the brow brush to clean it up!

3) Chanel's Liquid Liner - This is the ONLY liquid liner I will ever use. I've used so many different liquid liners and this is by far the best one out there. The pen is nice to hold and gives you complete control. I'm able to draw my cat eyes with precision. The only downside of this liner is that it runs out quick.

4) Giorgio Armani's Eyes to Kill Mascara - Now I'm allergic to bees wax which is in a lot of mascaras, so I'm limited in my options. I really like this mascara because of the brush. It gets every bit of my eyelashes and gives full volume and length.

5) Giorgio Armani's Silk Compact - This powder goes well with my foundation. It's light, matches perfectly, and gives full-coverage. I don't have to touch-up at all because it blends so well with the Luminous Silk Foundation. Three words: Long lasting perfection.

6) Giorgio Armani's Blush Powder - My favorite blush! The color I use is No. 4. I like No. 4 because it gives a natural blush tone and it has minimal shimmer. I hate anything with shimmer in it because it looks cheap and tacky. But GA makes really nice shimmery ones that gives dimension and glow to your cheeks.

7) Giorgio Armani's Rouge'd Lipstick - The only lipstick I will ever ever ever use. Unlike Chanel and YSL, GA's lipstick stays on all day (unless you're eating or kissing someone) and moisturizes. GA offers many colors and shades. I'm using a nude lipstick (No. 109) for everyday use. Sometimes when I'm feeling playful, I use my bright reds (No. 400 and 403).

I hope these reviews are helpful. My best friend works at the Giorgio Armani counter. If you'd like samples, let me know by commenting this post and I'll send them your way. I'd love to hear from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment