6/10/13

Casual Monday




What I'm Wearing:

1) Zara Denim Jacket
2) T by Alexander Wang Striped Linen Tee
4) Frye Ankle Booties

Here's another outfit blog post! I absolutely love the new Vince denim I just got. Most denim I own are skin tight on me and lately I've been in the mood to wear something more relaxed and loose-fitting. These are so comfortable and fit so well that I don't want to wear any of my other bottoms. For all you ladies looking for a new type of denim to wear, definitely check out the Vince ones. They're a must have! 

5 comments:

  1. I love your light denim jacket! I've been looking for one for some time..but haven't found one that is light enough and fits my frame!

    Cute outfit!

    -Jenn
    www.SnappyLemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VINCE! of course!
    It looks so comfortable to wear, and move around in. I kept looking at your CUTE Frye booties in the Socialbliss HQ hehehe :)

    GREAT post!

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your outfit, the light wash of your denim jacket is so lovely :)

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete