5/29/13

Play Time





What I'm Wearing:
1) Chloe Shift Dress
2) Marni Clutch
3) Gucci Heels

Today was a wonderful day! It was the first time in 6 months where I had some "me" time. My best friend came over today to help photograph my outfit (credit goes to Oscar Salcedo). I wanted to wear something playful and youthful. So I paired a minimalistic Marni clutch to offset the grays in my printed dress and the black heels to offset the clutch! When you wear a printed outfit, it's always best to keep your accessories minimal. Hope you guys like my outfit!

Cheers, xo!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Anna!

    Your outfit is beautiful! I love your Chloe Shift Dress, the print is way cool all scattered out like that. & your Gucci heels! The overlapping matte and patent leather is really pretty, neat effect.

    GREAT post! :)

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Chloe shift dress is absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to agree with all the obvious love of this dress! FAB!

    ReplyDelete