5/24/13

DKNY Resort 2014 Collection


I am absolutely loving and obsessing over DKNY's Resort 2014 Collection right now! What I like about this collection is how minimalistic, sporty, and glam it is. It's a very well-rounded collection really. Most athletic and sporty looking pieces from this collection can be worn from day to night which is a must in a busy, every day life. I was never a fan of DKNY, but this Resort collection changed my mind completely. I can't wait until this collection is released so I can get my hands on a few outfits! I'm going to need and want looks 1, 5, 6, and 8...

Cheers, xo!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. In L.O.V.E!! Thank you so much for sharing - my favorite kind of style no doubt. Ahhh amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy everything! <3
    Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete