5/17/13

Flashback Friday


I never posted my pictures online from when I modeled for Spanish Moss. Spanish Moss finds the best and coolest vintage/bohemian pieces from all over the world. The couple that owns this website and line are so creative and cool. I thoroughly enjoyed modeling for them and getting to know what they're all about. This isn't my style at all...I would never wear these outfits. But if you're into that boho look, definitely check out their website at Spanish Moss! By the way, I was in dire need of cutting my ends off so you can see in the last couple pictures that my hair is at a different length. 

Cheers, xo!

7 comments:

  1. How fun! Definitely not your style but I can totally see you actually wearing that gorgeous fur at the end though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exotic pieces!! Love it!

    ~A.Hua HUNTER
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and very unique style! Spanish Moss does indeed find the coolest pieces!

    Justin
    www.mrwalkntalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god! Lovely photos and amazing items. Really stunning!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pcs, awesome pieces

    http://www.13covetstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I can see why they chose you as a model, you're gorgeous! Obsessed with the fur coats, faux or not! You have such a great style, very inspirational! I have heard about Spanish Moss but never looked at any of their products, it was nice to see a glimpse from a fellow blogger!

    GREAT post! :)

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  7. You´re so beautiful dear and adore your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete