8/29/13

Summertime Sadness





What I'm Wearing:

1) Chloe Silk Tank Dress
2) Marni Patent Leather Clutch
3) Chloe Strappy Heels

Hi everyone! So sorry I've been lagging on my posts. I've been gone for so long and went camping in Big Sur. Then school started so I've been very busy and haven't had the chance to blog. Anyway, it's been hot and I'm sad summer is over. However, some recent good news...I was asked by bloggers La Vagabond Dame and Rouge Fox to model for their company, Blanc Int'l, sometime next month. I'm really excited to shoot for them! I can't wait to meet such inspiring people. Also, my boyfriend and I will be visiting SF in October for our 3 year anniversary. It's not a very impressive number, but it feels like it has been forever. Couldn't be more excited to spend our very first trip together alone. I will have to document more of my life as more events happen. 

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is divine and 3 years is a big deal! My boyfriend and I just had out 3 year anniversary on the 17th of August and we still havent had time to celebrate yet but when we do it'll be awesome.

    http://confessionsofafactorygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, looks so well for you! Love the dress!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete